08 Mar Team-Building at Collaborative Perks!
At Collaborative Perks, we understand the importance of bringing people together by encouraging collaboration and teamwork. For better synergy between colleagues and teams, employers should encourage interaction that goes beyond the day-to-day work. This is how our services can help companies create a global community, where employees can connect and strengthen their internal network through collaborative modules that bring impact in their personal lives.
Last Friday it was our turn to hang out and create a team building event at Collaborative Perks. The chosen activity was an escape room, where each group had to collaborate and work together to achieve their goal and win the game. More important than the final result it is the connection between people during the process.
Check below some reasons why companies should promote Team building events or at least encourage more social events among their employees:
- Networking and socializing – Socializing and making friends in the workplace is one of the best ways to increase productivity in the office.
- Teamwork and boosting team performance – Team building activities also work to improve workplace projects that involve teamwork because it helps the teams understand each other better.
- Celebration, team spirit, fun, and motivation – After any sports team wins a major championship, they celebrate and have fun, which motivates them to want to win even more.
- Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity – People tend to have a larger imagination when they are around people they are comfortable with. Successful team building events not only bring people closer together, but they also contribute to a more successful and creative workplace.
- Communication and working better together – Everybody wants a friendly work environment, where people are comfortable and happy to talk to and work with anyone.